Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully. If you have any questions please do get in touch
Application and entire agreement
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of the services detailed in our quotation (Services) by DD Roofing Ltd a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at 48 Maes Derw, Llandudno Junction.
- We reserve the right to change the price if the Euro to pound changes which impacts the price of materials (all quotes given will be the same for 7 days)
- When carrying out some works we need a minimum of 5 degrees for materials to set and we can not carry some works out if its more than 35 degrees
- Anything not mentioned in the quote will not be included we are very specific, if anything extra is added another quote will be sent stating the exact works.
- When completing a full re roof we reserve the right to all salvage of materials unless stated and agreed in the quote.
- Our private guarantee is only covered on all new re roofs, the guarantee does not cover for any storm damage or accidental damage by other personnel. Guarantee labour for a defect period of 20 years on pitch roofs and 10 years on fibre glass or rubber roofs.
- You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions when you accept our quotation or from the date of any performance of the Services (whichever happens earlier) and these Terms and Conditions and our quotation (the Contract) is the entire agreement between us.
- You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on our behalf. These Conditions apply to the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- If at any time you feel there is any problems please contact us directly immediately or through our complaints for on our website
- If we have agreed a date to commence works and have experienced bad weather leading up to the date, this will have an effect on your start date, nothing is guaranteed due to weather conditions.
- A “business day” means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday in England and Wales.
- We warrant that we will use reasonable care and skill in our performance of the Services, which will comply with the quotation, including any specification in all material respects. We can make any changes to the Services, which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement, and we will notify you if this is necessary.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to complete the performance of the Services within the time agreed or as set out in the quotation; however, time shall not be of the essence in the performance of our obligations.
- We can withdraw, cancel or amend a quotation if you have not accepted it, or if the Services have not started, within a period of 7 days from the date of the quotation, (unless the quotation has been withdrawn).
- If, due to circumstances beyond our control, including those set out in the clause below (Circumstances beyond a party’s control), we have to make any change in the Services or how they are provided, we will notify you immediately.
- We will invoice you for payment of the Fees either:
- When we have completed the Services; or
- On the invoice dates set out in the quotation.
- You must pay the Fees due within 7 days of the date of our invoice or otherwise in accordance with any credit terms agreed between us.
- If you do not pay within the period set out above, we can suspend any further provision of the Services and cancel any future services which have been ordered by, or otherwise arranged with, you.
- We will not produce any receipts for materials, once the quote has been agreed.
- All payments must be made in British Pounds unless otherwise agreed in writing between us.
- Photos of the works may be taken and we have the right to use on our social media/website unless emailed stating you wish no one to take videos or photos.
- You must indemnify us against all damages, costs, claims and expenses suffered by us arising from any loss or damage to any equipment (including that belonging to third parties) caused by you or your agents or employees.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other matters for which it would be unlawful to exclude or limit liability.
- All personal data (email addresses, addresses of property, telephone numbers etc) will all be deleted correctly once all works have finished and payments have been made.
- If requested we can email a copy of these T’s and C’s at any time.
All quotes which are sent out include exactly what is in the quote and nothing else. We try to make it as clear as possible what is included however if you have any queries regarding a quote please ask before accepting and agreeing.
When stated on the quotation, we will only insulate areas not accessible to the customer unless specifically mentioned.
We require a 5% deposit of all jobs above £2,000.00 to secure the works.
Any work above £5,000.00 we require a further 25% deposit once materials, waste skip and scaffold is erected if needed. A Further 40% when around 70% work has taken place, then remaining 30% upon completion of works. Please ignore the full invoice request when agreeing with terms above.
Slate and tiled roofs are guaranteed on our workmanship for 20 years. Flat roofs we guarantee our works for 10 years. Plastic installation i.e. facias, soffits, gutters and down pipes is 10 years. New lead work is guaranteed for 20 years. Any repair job there will be no guarantee given.
Pitched roofs/flat roofs:
We can’t offer any guarantee to damage to existing ceilings, sloping ceilings, painted
walls/ceiling etc – caused by non-negligence, we will not be liable when having work carried
out. Unless negligence can be provided then we will be liable and incur costs to fix the
To comply with building control if we are to do a new roof and there is not sufficient
insulation, we will notify the customer of the problem, send them an email stating the issue
and cost of the installation of the insulation. If the customer prefers to insulate the area
themselves at a later date to comply with the regs that is there choice, the roof will not be
signed off as completed without the correct insulation by building control.
Roof Light Windows:
We use our preferred supplier for roof light windows. If youare to supply your own brand
then we will not guarantee no works with fitting these we will always follow their handbook
to the best of our ability but there won’t be a guarantee on them.
If any damages to your property occur or accidents please ask for the information of the
company and we will provide it we will not be liable we hire in a company. We are there
solely for the roofing of the property only.
We are not qualified to change any flue’s on roofs or any waste pipes. In the quotes sent this will not be included and would cost extra from services carried our by qualified persons.
We usually use world care from Llandudno Junction for local jobs, the drivers are good at
their job and do their best to keep the skip to a safe place chosen by yourselves, or if you do
not inform us, we will choose the easiest accessible space. Again, if there are any damages
from any waste team, we are not liable and to contact them direct.If you have a chosen
space for the scaffold please put protection down prior the skip being delivered. If we can’t
have a skip we are registered with National Resources Wales to carry all types of building
waste, there will be times where our personal truck is not available and works will be carried
out, we will put a tarpaulin down or wooden boards as protection to have a waste area
segregated, we will choose the easiest accessible area.
Notice for works:
The liability is on the customer to let any neighbours or residents local to the area that there
will be work being carried out on your property. If you’re having a re-roof there will be work
carried on your roof and your neighbours’ roofs such as bonding gutters to the neighbouring
roof or lead work carried out around adjoining chimneys etc.