Terms & Conditions
Application and entire agreement
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of the services detailed in our quotation (Services) by DD Roofing Ltd a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at 48 Maes Derw, Llandudno Junction.
- We reserve the right to change the price if the Euro to pound changes which impacts the price of materials (all quotes given will be the same for 7 days)
- When carrying out some works we need a minimum of 5 degrees for materials to set and we can not carry some works out if its more than 35 degrees
- Anything not mentioned in the quote will not be included we are very specific, if anything extra is added another quote will be sent stating the exact works.
- When completing a full re roof we reserve the right to all salvage of materials unless stated and agreed in the quote.
- Our private guarantee is only covered on all new re roofs, the guarantee does not cover for any storm damage or accidental damage by other personnel. Guarantee labour for a defect period of 20 years on pitch roofs and 10 years on fibre glass or rubber roofs.
- You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions when you accept our quotation or from the date of any performance of the Services (whichever happens earlier) and these Terms and Conditions and our quotation (the Contract) is the entire agreement between us.
- You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on our behalf. These Conditions apply to the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- If at any time you feel there is any problems please contact us directly immediately or through our complaints form on our website
- If we have agreed a date to commence works and have experienced bad weather leading up to the date, this will have an effect on your start date, nothing is guaranteed due to weather conditions.
- A “business day” means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday in England and Wales.
- We warrant that we will use reasonable care and skill in our performance of the Services, which will comply with the quotation, including any specification in all material respects. We can make any changes to the Services, which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement, and we will notify you if this is necessary.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to complete the performance of the Services within the time agreed or as set out in the quotation; however, time shall not be of the essence in the performance of our obligations.
- We can withdraw, cancel or amend a quotation if you have not accepted it, or if the Services have not started, within a period of 7 days from the date of the quotation, (unless the quotation has been withdrawn).
- If, due to circumstances beyond our control, including those set out in the clause below (Circumstances beyond a party’s control), we have to make any change in the Services or how they are provided, we will notify you immediately.
- We will invoice you for payment of the Fees either:
- When we have completed the Services; or
- On the invoice dates set out in the quotation.
- You must pay the Fees due within 7 days of the date of our invoice or otherwise in accordance with any credit terms agreed between us.
- If you do not pay within the period set out above, we can suspend any further provision of the Services and cancel any future services which have been ordered by, or otherwise arranged with, you.
- We will not produce any receipts for materials, once the quote has been agreed.
- All payments must be made in British Pounds unless otherwise agreed in writing between us.
- Photos of the works may be taken and we have the right to use on our social media/website unless emailed stating you wish no one to take videos or photos.
- You must indemnify us against all damages, costs, claims and expenses suffered by us arising from any loss or damage to any equipment (including that belonging to third parties) caused by you or your agents or employees.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other matters for which it would be unlawful to exclude or limit liability.
- All personal data (email addresses, addresses of property, telephone numbers etc) will all be deleted correctly once all works have finished and payments have been made.
- If requested we can email a copy of these T’s and C’s at any time.
You have the right to cancel within 14 days if agreeing either by email/text/verbally. If a quote is accepted in a matter of urgency we need a minimum of 72 hours notice to cancel.
All quotes given are of what we have visually seen or inspected.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any issue you may be unsure with.